Ǥ α ℓ α ϰ ʏ ' ƨ ヅ

HOME ABOUT TUTOBIES AFFIES FOLLOW DASHBOARD

Aina | 15 | Penang. Kris ge's Wifeu. ouo
I'm Exotics and Inspirit. PROBLEMS Dude?
Plweash be nice here^^


© Skin by Atiqah Jaidin inspired by Myra. Edited by HunHan Image from . DON'T OPEN MY PAGE SOURCES! DO TELL ME IF I DO NOT CREDIT URS.

PMR? Only Have 2 Month? :O
Sunday 21 July 2013 | 0 peterpan(s)


I've breath. I've Sleep. I've Wake. I've Eat. I've Pray. I've Play. Now i realize. 
I've only have 2 month for REAL PMR EXAM.
And now i realize, i've only have 2days for TRIAL PMR EXAM :/
But i've patient :) Keep Calm And Go On Studying :)
I've study for this wednesday subjects.
With Allah's permissio, i hoped i've pass on TRIAL soon even a REAL EXAM :') 
InsyaAllah :D
Day by day, i've really focus on Mathematics, Sejarah, Science and English~
Seriously, i've really hoping all those subjects i target "A, B"
If i got good result after PMR. 
I want to catch my ambition, I imagined all this wishful :)
KPOP? :( 
I have to let it go for a while :'( 
It's for my goodness T,T
Athough it's hard. I've must to!
Fighting Aina! Fighting! :'D
After Peeyemarr., you can enjoy it. Just let it go foe a while :')
The important things, is Pray and study hard!
I must rating it! :)
I'm gonna hiatus soon~
That's all :)
Annyeong!^^

Ehhh! Btw, all PMR last batches! Fighting! Good Luck for you all and for me too :'3